Current Open Position: Customer Happiness Specialist
We wholeheartedly encourage telecommuting, though for this position you do need to live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area and be open to working a couple of days each week in the office.
IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH A TRULY AMAZING COMPANY, READ ON:
- No politics
- No bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- No showing up to an office every day
You’ve probably never worked with anyone like us before.
We’re looking for an customer happiness specialist who has turbo-charged skills, thinks deeply about the best solutions, and wants to work with a fantastic team of people. You’ll need to be a dynamic person that has a unique combination of skills, talents and mindset. We have an amazing support group already in place and are looking to add one more person to our team.
We need someone who is extraordinary in his or her ability to take the ball and run with it. If you need a lot of direction and supervision this isn’t the position for you. On the other hand, if you love to go above and beyond the call of duty, are able to think outside the box, and want to work with truly creative and dynamic people, this might be a great fit.
TO LOVE THIS ROLE, HERE’S THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE:
- Support is in your DNA and you get a rush out of helping people.
- You’re looking for a place to let your inner Geek shine.
- Technology doesn’t scare you. We are a software company, so if you don’t love technology, this wouldn’t be a good fit! The conversation would go like this:
Can you teach yourself how to use multiple email service providers (like AWeber and Mailchimp)?
Of course…you’re making me laugh!
Are you able to duplicate and test a customer’s setup so that you can answer their questions?
Bring it on!
- You take great joy in answering questions and solving the problems of our fantastic customers. You know how to really listen and have empathy for the customer’s situation. You’re great at answering emails and support tickets, and you’re not too bashful to get on the phone on those rare occasions when that’s necessary. You THRIVE on going the extra mile…even when it’s not asked for. You take pride in providing world-class support.
- You’re not afraid to help build our knowledgebase of answers to frequently asked questions.
- You possess technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment.
- Finally, you know how job applicants always say they have “great attention to detail?” That’s not just a phrase with us: it’s a must-have for success. You’ll need to pick up on nuances in support tickets and tiny details in emails. If you’re not truly detail oriented, this won’t be a great match!
There’s no obstacle you can’t find a way around. Anything you don’t know, you can teach yourself—and you love doing so.
You will be working from your home, but will be an integral part of an amazing team. We genuinely enjoy and respect each other–and have a hell of a good time working together.
==> You know how to handle yourself professionally when faced with difficult customer situations.
In addition, you have at least a handful of these:
- You always speak and write with respect and your caring heart shines through all you do.
- You feel genuinely delighted to be helping others and you truly want to help our customers succeed.
- You derive great satisfaction when you’ve finished assisting a customer, and you never view a them or their support issue as an interruption!
- Your writing skills are impeccable, and you’re not afraid to escalate critical issues when they arise.
- In addition to customer service, we may occasionally give you other projects to work on. We need to be able to tell you about a project, give you a few guidelines, and turn you loose, knowing that you’ll get it done—accurately, thoroughly and on time. You’re able to QA your own work…and that of others, too. We’re looking for a sharp-minded person, one who has drive and a strong work ethic. You also possess persistence, and a “can-do” attitude flows through your veins. Technology doesn’t frighten you or slow you down, and you’re not afraid to figure out how to do something you’ve never done before.
- A major plus would be if you’ve ever used InfusionSoft before, though that’s not a requirement.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
You’re really smart, highly motivated, and you never say, “That’s not my job.” We’re looking for someone who is super-reliable and who will care about our customers as much as we do.
You’ll always be treated with respect, will laugh a lot throughout the day and will get to work with a great team–including the co-founders, (who like to laugh, but never at you!).
THIS IS BIG:
You must either live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area or be willing to relocate there. This is our one non-negotiable.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, we’d love to have you apply by filling out this questionnaire.
We look forward to hearing from you…thanks so much!
WHO WE ARE
To learn more about our company, our culture, our fiercely compassionate leadership team, and what we look for in the people we work with, check this out. To learn more about our team, you can check out our profiles here.