Note: Before you purchase, we highly encourage you to watch the video above in its entirety, so you can get all the details about how to claim this $100 ad credit.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Offer
What’s the Deadline to Join LeadPages® to Get My $100 Ad Credit?
This exclusive offer ends Tuesday, June 30th at midnight Eastern (or 9 pm Pacific).
To get this $100 ad credit for either Google AdWords or Facebook Ads, you must either purchase or upgrade to a Pro Annual membership of LeadPages® between now and Tuesday at midnight Eastern.
Tell Me Again: Which Membership Do I Need to Get to Qualify for This $100 Credit?
There are four ways to qualify to get this ad credit. . .
1. If you’re NOT a LeadPages® member yet: Purchase a Pro Annual membership of LeadPages® before Tuesday, June 30th at Midnight Eastern.
2. If you’re already a LeadPages® member: Upgrade your LeadPages® membership to a Pro Annual membership before Tuesday, June 30th at midnight Eastern.
3. If you’re already a Pro Annual Member: Upgrade your Pro Annual membership to a 2-year Pro membership before Tuesday, June 30th at midnight Eastern, to get this advertising credit.
4. If you’re already a 2-Year Pro Member: Upgrade your account to any Advanced level membership to get access to this advertising credit.
How Can I Upgrade If I’m Already a LeadPages® Member?
There are two ways to upgrade. First, as a LeadPages® customer, click on the account settings inside your LeadPages® membership portal.
Then click on “Upgrade My Account” to upgrade your membership level. Then choose “Pro Annual” and confirm you want to upgrade.
Secondly, if you don’t see “Upgrade My Account” inside your account (or you’re uncertain of your current membership level), reach out to our support team and they’ll upgrade you.
Otherwise, if you’re not already a LeadPages® member, you can purchase a LeadPages® Pro Annual Membership below.
I’m In! How Do I Get Access to My $100 Credit?
Great! We’re excited to have you onboard!
To get access to your advertising credit, you need to spend $100 on advertising with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads or a combination of both Google AdWords and Facebook Ads any time before August 31st, 2015.
Then, to receive your $100 credit, simply email us:
- A copy of your receipt from Google AdWords showing how much you’ve spent on advertising between now and August 31st, 2015
- A copy of your receipt from Facebook showing how much you’ve spent on Facebook ads between now and August 31st, 2015
- Or, two receipts from both Google AdWords and Facebook showing how much you’ve spent on advertising between now and August 31st, 2015.
Once you send us your receipt (or receipts), LeadPages will reimburse you up to $100 spent on Google or Facebook advertising (or a combination of both) through your PayPal account. If you spend less than $100 by August 31st, 2015, we’ll still reimburse you for the amount you did spend. We’ll tell you exactly how you can email us your receipts after you purchase.
In the meantime, we invite you to use all the high-converting opt-in and sales pages inside LeadPages® to start driving paid traffic to your site.
To help you build your first paid media campaigns, we’re giving you two exclusive Traffic Classes with our Paid Media Manager, Andrew Scherr, and our Marketing Educator, Bob Jenkins, to show you exactly how to start driving paid traffic to your site.
Tell Me More About These Two Traffic Classes. What Can I Expect?
Our Marketing Educator, Bob Jenkins, and our Paid Media Manager, Andrew Scherr, will be hosting these two exclusive Traffic Classes within the next three weeks.
In the very first class, Bob and Andrew will walk you step by step through everything you need to know to set up your first paid media campaign.
In this first class, you’ll learn the technical aspects of how to create your first campaign, how to target the right audience for your business, how to stay on budget so you don’t overspend, and finally, how to get a positive ROI for your efforts.
Then, two weeks later, Bob and Andrew will host a follow-up class to answer any questions you have about running your paid media campaigns. In this second class, you’ll hear how to analyze your results and scale your efforts so you can generate even more leads and sales.
We’re only making these two Traffic Classes available for LeadPages members who purchase or upgrade to a Pro Annual Membership between now and Tuesday, June 30th, at midnight Eastern. You can click below to purchase now.
Besides This $100 Credit, What Other Features Come with a Pro Annual Membership?
As a Pro Annual Member of LeadPages®, you get immediate access to:
Our Favorite Pro Features:
- Unlimited split testing
- Unlimited LeadLinks™
- 1st priority email support
- Advanced HTML export for your templates
- Access to our affiliate program
- Ability to upload your own custom templates
- Chat support with our support team
- Plus, any Pro features we release from now on
Our Favorite Standard Features:
- Unlimited landing page templates on unlimited domains
- Unlimited LeadBoxes®
- WordPress integration
- Facebook integration
- Embed your pages on any site
- Plus, any Standard features we release from now on
Also, if you purchase or upgrade to a Pro Annual membership of LeadPages before Tuesday, June 30th at midnight Eastern, you’ll also be eligible to get a $100 advertising credit, and get access to our two Traffic Classes.
Does This Pro Membership Come with a Guarantee?
Yes, absolutely! Like all new LeadPages® memberships, Pro Annual memberships come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you join before Tuesday, June 30th and find for whatever reason that this new Pro Annual membership is not for you, just let us know within 30 days and we’ll issue you a refund ASAP.