Frequently Asked Questions about the New Enterprise Membership
1. What’s the deadline to join this enterprise level and get this discount?
To lock in our lowest enterprise rate (and save over $100), you must join LeadPages as an annual enterprise member before Friday, May 30th at midnight central time.
2. If I sign up for the new enterprise level, what features do I get access to again?
You’ll get access to all features currently offered inside LeadPages including:
All Enterprise Features:
- Over-the-phone support
- Seven weeks of live LeadPages coaching (with seven weekly consulting calls)
- Plus, all upcoming enterprise features including LeadPages sub-accounts, sub-domain mapping, and enterprise level integrations.
All Pro Features:
- Unlimited split testing
- Unlimited LeadLinks
- 1st priority email support
- Advanced html export for your templates
- Access to our affiliate program
- Ability to upload your own custom templates
- Plus, any pro features we release from now on
All Standard Features:
- Unlimited landing page templates on unlimited domains
- Unlimited LeadBoxes
- WordPress integration
- Facebook integration
- Embed your pages on any site.
- Plus, any standard features we release from now on
Also, if you join the annual level of enterprise before Friday at midnight, you also save over $100 of the cost — and lock in our lowest enterprise rate.
3. What other features are you planning to introduce to this “enterprise level” next?
We have a ton of incredible features planned for the enterprise level. Here’s just a glimpse of what’s coming soon for enterprise members…
- LeadPages Sub-accounts: This will allow you to have multiple LeadPages users under your own account.
- Multiple Email Service Providers with One Account: With sub-accounts, you’ll be able to connect multiple email service providers to your LeadPages account. (That means if you have 10 clients who use AWeber, you’ll be able to connect all 10 of these clients up with integrations within your enterprise LeadPages account.)
- Enterprise Level Integrations: That includes HubSpot, SalesForce and Marketo — to name a few.
Look for the first new enterprise features coming within the next two months.
Just to be clear, if you join this enterprise level today (and lock in this $100 savings), you will continue to get access to every new enterprise feature we release from now on — for as long as you remain an enterprise member.
4. What can I expect from this new enterprise coaching program?
Throughout this seven week program, you will receive live coaching sessions from our in-house LeadPages trainers. These seven sessions will include…
- Week 1: The Foundation Fast-Start, so you’ll know how to get up and running quickly, using the most powerful features of LeadPages.
- Week 2: Your Fully Optimized Webinar Funnel, so you can replicate our highly profitable LeadPages webinar system in your own business — without hiring coders, designers or even a VA to set this up for you.
- Week 3: Leverage Network Effects to Grow Your Business, so you know which LeadPages features to use to have the biggest impact on your revenue.
- Week 4: Create Conversions from Lost Opportunities, so you can find the holes in your business and use LeadPages to plug up those holes and generate new leads.
- Week 5: Conversion Optimization and Split Testing, so you can think like a split testing and conversion analyst, and start testing all your marketing ideas instantly.
- Week 6: Workflow Tips, so you can be your own LeadPages expert and set up whole marketing campaigns in a matter of minutes.
- Week 7: Evergreen Launch Funnel and 1-Time Launch Funnel, so you can turn any traffic into profits for your business without employing a team to do it for you.
- Q&A: Plus, there will be plenty of time for Q&A within each live training session.
Also, each of these sessions will be hosted through GoToWebinar, so you join these live training sessions from anywhere. Just in case you can’t make the live sessions, we will also provide replays for all enterprise members.
5. When you say “phone support” — what exactly does that mean?
We’ve built an amazing in-house support team to respond to any questions you have over the phone.
As an enterprise member, you can contact our in-house team of English-speakers from 9 am — 5 pm CST with questions about LeadPages or your account.
6. I’m already a LeadPages member. How does this new enterprise level affect current members — will you still continue to create features for standard and pro members?
Absolutely! Look for more standard and pro features to be rolled out in the coming months.
If you do choose to upgrade to the “enterprise” level, you will get access to all these new standard and pro features as they become available too.
7. Does this enterprise level still come with a guarantee?
Yes, absolutely! Like all new LeadPages memberships, this enterprise level comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you join today and find for whatever reason that this new enterprise membership is not for you, just let us know within 30 days and we’ll issue you a refund asap.