Frequently Asked Questions About This $67 Credit
1. What’s the Deadline to Join LeadPages to Take Advantage of this Credit?
To take advantage of this offer, you must have either purchased a Pro or Enterprise LeadPages membership — OR — upgraded your existing account to a Pro or Enterprise membership before Friday, August 29th at midnight (Eastern time).
2. How Do I Get Access to This $67 LeadPages Credit?
To get access to this $67 credit, you must complete these four steps.
Step #1. Become a LeadPages Enterprise or Pro Member Before Friday at Midnight: Purchase or upgrade your existing LeadPages membership to either a Enterprise or Pro LeadPages membership before Friday, August 29th at midnight (Eastern time). If you’re already a pro or enterprise member, there’s no need to purchase or upgrade. Just move on to step #2.
Step #2. Create Two “Content Upgrade” LeadBoxes on Your Blog: Create two new LeadBoxes that offer “content upgrades” on two of your blog posts within the next 31 days (before September 29, 2014).
Step #3. Set Up One New Split Test on One of These LeadBoxes: Once you have two new LeadBoxes created, set up one new split test on one of these LeadBoxes. Again, you have 31 days to set up this new split test (before September 29, 2014).
Step #4. Tell Us You Created These Two LeadBoxes + One Split Test: To claim your $67 credit, go to https://www.leadpages.net/blog/claim-credit and complete the form. That way, our team can review your two LeadBoxes and split test, and give you your $67 credit.
3. What Can I Use This $67 LeadPages Credit For?
You can use this free $67 LeadPages credit to pay for future purchases you make here at LeadPages. That includes…
- Renewing your membership (either monthly or annual)
- Upgrading your membership
- Adding new sub accounts to your membership
Just to be clear: This LeadPages credit is not a refund. It also can’t be used as a discount on past purchases. It can only be used on future transactions you make here at LeadPages (like a renewal or upgrade of your membership).
Again, to take advantage of this credit, you do need to be either a pro or enterprise member. If you’re not a LeadPages member yet, you can click below to purchase either a PRO or ENTERPRISE membership now.
4. How Can I Upgrade to Pro or Enterprise
if I’m Already a LeadPages Member?
There are two ways to upgrade. First, you can go to the “billing” section of your account and upgrade your own account with a few clicks.
Secondly, if you don’t see a “billing” section inside your account (or you’re uncertain of your membership level), reach out to our support team and they’ll upgrade you.
5. Tell Me More About Creating LeadBoxes with “Content Upgrades.”
How Do Content Upgrades Work?
A content upgrade is a piece of valuable content that you give away with a blog post in exchange for your reader’s email address.
The most powerful content upgrades feature unique, valuable content that’s relevant to that specific blog post. Many LeadPages users are already using this technique to increase their conversions.
To claim this $67 credit, you must create two new different LeadBoxes on two of your blog posts that each give away unique content upgrades.
6. Can You Give Me Examples of Content Upgrades That I Can
Give away with My Two LeadBoxes?
You can give away any valuable content that matches the ideas in your blog posts. Some examples include…
- A PDF of that blog post
- A PDF of other relevant blog posts
- Resource Guides
- Or anything else that you can think of that relates to your blog post.
You can see some examples of how other industry-leading bloggers are using LeadBoxes to give away “content upgrades” like this below.
- Noah Kagan wrote a blog post with his personal audit of KISSMetrics inbound marketing strategy. Then he gave away a “content upgrade” of how to do your own audit for your site. Check it out here.
- Pat Flynn recorded a podcast with his executive assistant’s email management strategies. Then he gave away a “content upgrade” resource guide with his top five tools for email management. Check his podcast out here.
- Here on the LeadPages blog: We regularly give away content upgrades with our blog posts. For example, Will Hoekenga just wrote a post called: “The 10 Types of Popular Blogs: Which One Is Yours?” Then he gave away a content upgrade with a three-minute PDF version of this blog post. See it here.
Again, this content upgrade can be as simple as just giving away the PDF download of your blog post. Your content upgrade just has to be relevant to that blog post.
7. You Mentioned Setting up a Split Test.
What’s the Best Thing to Split Test Again?
Yes, to claim this $67 credit, you need to set up a new split test on one of your new LeadBoxes. If you’re unsure of what to split test, we recommend split testing…
- Button copy on your LeadBox: For example, you could test “Free Instant Access” vs. “Download Now” on your button copy to see which boosts your conversions.
- Images on your LeadBox: For example, you might split test test the existing arrow image vs. an image of your content upgrade.
- Headlines on your LeadBox: For example, you might test a “how to” headline like “How to Create a Blog Post in Less Than 30 Minutes” vs. a “number” headline like “6 Ways to Create Blog Post in Less Than 30 Minutes.”
For more on how to set up this LeadBoxes split test, check out the video above.
8. How Long Do I Have to Set Up These Two New LeadBoxes & Split Test?
You have 31 days to implement both the two content upgrade LeadBoxes and your new split test. This means your LeadBoxes and split test should be set up between now and September 29, 2014.
9. When Will You Be Reviewing My LeadBoxes and Split Test…
And When Will I Receive My $67 Credit?
Our in-house team will review your two LeadBoxes and split test after 31 days, so we’ll review entries on or after September 29, 2014. If you complete all steps, you will receive your credit shortly after September 29th.
10. I Already Have LeadBoxes and Split Tests Set Up on My Blog.
Can I Use These to Get This $67 Credit?
Great job for already using LeadBoxes and split tests on your blog!
However, for this promotion, you do need to create two NEW LeadBoxes and one NEW split test between now and September 29th to qualify for this $67 credit.
11. I’m not a Pro or Enterprise Member Yet.
Does this Membership Come with a Guarantee?
Yes, absolutely! Like all new LeadPages memberships, both Enterprise and Pro memberships come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you join today and find for whatever reason that this new Enterprise or Pro membership is not for you, just let us know within 30 days and we’ll issue you a refund ASAP.