Note: Before you purchase, we highly encourage you to watch the video above in its entirety, so you can get all the details about sub-accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Offer
1. What’s the Deadline to Join LeadPages™ Enterprise
to Get Two Free Sub-Accounts?
This sub-account promotion ends Saturday, April 25th at midnight (Eastern time).
To qualify to get two free sub-accounts, you must either purchase a Monthly Enterprise, Annual Enterprise or 2-year Enterprise membership — OR — you must upgrade your existing LeadPages™ account to a Monthly Enterprise, Annual Enterprise or 2-year Enterprise membership between now and Saturday, April 25th at midnight (Eastern time).
If you’re unsure of which Enterprise plan to choose, we recommend an Annual Enterprise plan. This will give you a year of all our top features (including our just-released SMS lead-gen product LeadDigits™), give you two free sub-accounts, and save you 31% off the cost of an Enterprise Monthly.
Both free sub-accounts act just like two regular Pro LeadPages™ accounts — so it’s like getting three LeadPages™ accounts for the price of one — for an entire year.
2. I’m In! When Will I Get Access to My Two Free Sub-Accounts?
Great! As soon as you sign up for your Enterprise membership, you will instantly gain access to your two free sub-accounts inside your LeadPages™ account.
You should see your new free sub-accounts at the top of your LeadPages™ account where it says “Manage Your Sub Accounts.”
3. Tell Me Again: How Do I Get Access to Sub-Accounts?
There are three ways to get access to your two free sub-accounts:
1. If you’re NOT a LeadPages™ member yet: Purchase any LeadPages™ Enterprise membership (either Monthly Enterprise, Annual Enterprise or 2-Year Enterprise) before Saturday, April 25th at midnight Eastern.
2. If you’re already a LeadPages™ member: Upgrade your LeadPages™ membership to any Enterprise membership (either Monthly Enterprise, Annual Enterprise or 2-Year Enterprise) before Saturday, April 25th at midnight Eastern.
3. If you’re already an Enterprise Member: No need to do anything. You already have access to two free sub-accounts, and you will continue to have access to these two free accounts for as long as you remain an Enterprise member. You can start using your two sub-accounts immediately by signing into your LeadPages™ account and clicking “Manage Your Sub Accounts” at the top.
4. How Can I Upgrade If I’m Already a LeadPages™ Member?
There are two ways to upgrade. First, as a LeadPages™ member, click on the account settings inside your LeadPages™ membership portal. Then click on “Upgrade My Account” to upgrade your membership level. Then choose “Monthly Enterprise,” “Annual Enterprise” or “2-Year Enterprise” and confirm you want to upgrade.
Second, if you don’t see your account settings inside your account (or you’re uncertain of your current membership level), reach out to our support team and they’ll upgrade you.
Otherwise, if you’re not already a LeadPages™ member, you can purchase a Monthly Enterprise, Annual Enterprise, or 2-Year Enterprise membership below.
5. Tell Me More About Sub-Accounts. What Can You Use Them For Again?
This feature allows you to have one master LeadPages™ account, plus two additional Pro LeadPages™ accounts that you can manage from inside your Master account.
Sub-accounts come in handy if…
- You have clients who would like to use LeadPages™.
- You have multiple businesses you’d like to use LeadPages™ with.
- You have multiple integrations from the same email service provider that you’d like to use with LeadPages™. (This means you could use multiple AWeber accounts at the same time, for example.)
- You have multiple members on your team who all use LeadPages™, and you would like to create separate logins and sub-accounts for your team members.
Again, Enterprise memberships of LeadPages™ come with two free sub-accounts from now until Saturday, April 25th at midnight.
If you join LeadPages™ at the Enterprise level before then, you can use these two sub-accounts free of charge for as long as you remain a member.
6. What Other Features Come with an Enterprise Membership of LeadPages™?
As an Enterprise member, you get:
All Our Favorite Pro Features:
- Unlimited split testing
- Unlimited LeadLinks
- 1st priority email support
- Advanced HTML export for your templates
- Access to our affiliate program
- Ability to upload your own custom templates
- Chat support with our support team
- Plus, all pro features we release from now on
All Our Favorite Standard Features:
- Unlimited landing page templates on unlimited domains
- Unlimited LeadBoxes
- WordPress integration
- Facebook integration
- Ability to embed your pages on a site
- Plus, all standard features we release from now on
Plus, you get elite features for Enterprise members only, including:
- LeadDigits™, which allows you to grow your list with SMS text messaging
- The Template Importer, which lets you turn landing pages you own into customizable LeadPages templates
- 1-on-1 Implementation Coaching Call with a Technical Support Specialist
- Unlimited phone support to answer your support questions
- Enterprise-level integrations including Salesforce and HubSpot
- Plus, all other Enterprise-level features we release from now on
Also, if you join LeadPages at the Enterprise level before Saturday, April 25th at midnight (eastern), you get two free sub-accounts.
7. Does this Enterprise Membership Come with a Guarantee?
Yes, absolutely! Like all new LeadPages™ memberships, Monthly Enterprise, Annual Enterprise, and 2-year Enterprise memberships come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you join Saturday and find—for any reason—that this new Enterprise membership is not for you, just let us know within 30 days and we’ll issue you a refund ASAP.