Frequently Asked Questions about This 48-Hour Annual Enterprise Offer
Note: Before you purchase, we highly encourage you to watch the video above in its entirety, so you can hear all the details about getting an annual or 2-year enterprise membership by Thursday, July 31st at midnight Eastern.
1. What’s the Deadline to Join to Get These Three Bonuses?
This 48-hour enterprise offer ends Thursday at midnight (Eastern time).
To qualify to get these three bonuses, you must either purchase an annual or 2-year enterprise membership — OR — you must upgrade your existing LeadPages account to either an annual enterprise or a 2-year enterprise account Thursday, July 31st at midnight (Eastern time).
2. How Do I Get Sub Accounts + These Three Bonuses?
There are four ways to get access to our new sub accounts and these bonuses.
1. If you’re NOT a LeadPages member yet: Purchase either an annual or 2-year enterprise membership before Thursday, July 31st at midnight (Eastern time).
2. If you’re already a LeadPages member: Upgrade your LeadPages account to either an annual or enterprise membership before Thursday, July 31st at midnight (Eastern time).
3. If you’re already a Monthly or Annual Enterprise LeadPages member: Upgrade your Enterprise account to either an annual or 2-year membership before Thursday, July 31st at midnight (Eastern time).
4. If you’re already an Enterprise 2-Year LeadPages member: No need to do anything. First, you will instantly be given access to sub accounts. While we can’t give you access to all these bonuses, we will automatically add you to these weekly bonus calls with our LeadPages team. These weekly calls are 100% different than your LeadPages implementation coaching, so you will receive additional valuable training outside your normal coaching free.
These bonuses are all time-sensitive, and once given, we can’t get this time back. That’s why all bonuses will be fulfilled about 30 days after the refund period. You can expect your three bonuses including the consultation calls, custom sidebar and lead magnet to arrive around August 31st.
3. How Can I Upgrade If I’m Already a LeadPages Member?
There are two ways to upgrade. First, you can go to the “billing” section of your account and upgrade your own account with a few clicks.
Secondly, if you don’t see a “billing” section inside your account (or you’re uncertain of your membership level), reach out to our support team and they’ll upgrade you.
Otherwise, if you’re not already a LeadPages customer, you can purchase either a LeadPages Enterprise Annual Membership or 2-Year Enterprise Membership below.
4. What Are the Three Bonuses Again?
If you purchase or upgrade to an enterprise annual or 2-year membership between now and Thursday, July 31st at midnight Eastern, you’ll receive…
1. A Sidebar Banner Designed for You: Our LeadPages designer will create a stunning sidebar banner for your site or blog, that you can use to trigger a LeadBox.
2. Your Own Custom Resource Guide Lead Magnet: One of our original LeadPages designers will create a customized one-page PDF resource guide for you, that you can use as a lead magnet (or “opt-in bribe”) to build your email list.
3. Weekly Consultation Calls with Our LeadPages Team: In addition to the normal enterprise implementation coaching, our LeadPages team will be providing weekly trainings for you. In these trainings, you will hear about everything you need to grow your business including copywriting, funnel management, video production, conversion strategies and more.
Note: Since all three of these bonuses involve our time here at LeadPages, we will be fulfilling these bonuses after your 30-day refund period ends.
5. When You Say “Resource Guide,” What Do You Mean Exactly?
Here at LeadPages, we have found that a simple one-page PDF resource guide has a higher opt-in rate than any other lead magnet we have tested to build our email list.
For this bonus, our LeadPages designer will create a customized resource guide for your business that you can use as a lead magnet (or opt-in bribe) to grow your list.
To create this resource guide, you simply have to provide the information on your top tools, apps or resources, and our designer will turn your information into a one-page PDF resource guide. You can see a few examples from our LeadPages users below.
6. Can You Show Me an Example of What This Sidebar Banner Looks Like?
For this bonus, our in-house designer will create a stunning sidebar for your site or blog that you can link a LeadBox to. We have found that linking a sidebar on your blog or website to a LeadBox can dramatically increase your conversions.
Here’s an example of what a high-converting sidebar + LeadBox looks like from LeadPages user Brian Moran, founder of SamCart…
7. What Can I Expect from the Weekly Consultation Calls with the LeadPages Team?
You can expect weekly trainings from our LeadPages team. We can’t guarantee these specific people will be training. But we imagine these trainings will include…
- Conversion and marketing guidance from our CEO, Clay Collins
- Marketing funnel tactics from our Director of Growth, Zach Johnson
- Video production insights from our Video Production Specialist, Jeff Wenberg
- Promotional and copywriting advice from our Content Marketer, Kat Von Rohr
- Blogging and content ideas from our Copywriters, Will Hoekenga and Sean Bestor
Again, these trainings are happening each week for about a year.
But the only way to get these weekly trainings is to either upgrade or purchase an annual or 2-year enterprise membership by Thursday, July 31st at midnight.
8. Tell Me More About Sub Accounts. What Can You Use Them For Again?
For the first time ever, this feature allows you to have one master LeadPages account, with as many sub accounts as you need inside your main master account.
There are three main reasons to use sub accounts…
- If you have a client who would like to use LeadPages.
- If you have a second business you’d like to use LeadPages with.
- If you have multiple integrations from the same email service provider that you’d like to use with LeadPages. (This means you could use multiple AWeber accounts at the same time, for example.)
Again, all enterprise memberships come with two free sub accounts. You can also add additional sub accounts if you choose.
9. What Other Features Come with an Annual or 2-year Enterprise Membership?
As an enterprise member, you get access to all features offered inside LeadPages:
All Enterprise Features:
- 2 free Sub Accounts
- Over-the-phone and chat support with our support team
- Seven weeks of live LeadPages implementation coaching
- All upcoming enterprise features including sub-domain mapping and enterprise level integrations
- Plus, all Pro and Standard features listed below
All Pro Features:
- Unlimited split testing
- Unlimited LeadLinks
- 1st priority email support
- Advanced html export for your templates
- Access to our affiliate program
- Ability to upload your own custom templates
- Chat support with our support team.
- Plus, any pro features we release from now on
All Standard Features:
- Unlimited landing page templates on unlimited domains
- Unlimited LeadBoxes
- WordPress integration
- Facebook integration
- Embed your pages on any site.
- Plus, any standard features we release from now on
Also, if you join the annual or 2-year level of enterprise before Thursday, July 31st at midnight (eastern), you get access to our three bonuses free.
10. Does this Enterprise Membership Come with a Guarantee?
Yes, absolutely! Like all new LeadPages memberships, both annual and 2-year enterprise memberships come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you join and find for whatever reason that this new enterprise membership is not for you, just let us know within 30 days and we’ll issue you a refund asap.